Does your facility need quick access to ultrapure laboratory water?
With desktop laboratory water purification systems, you could easily access ultrapure laboratory water for a range of everyday applications.
For industries ranging from pharmaceutical to food and beverage, having continual access to ultrapure laboratory water can keep your facility focused on what matters most: getting quick and accurate test results.
Whether your laboratory needs type 1 water for applications in molecular biology or electrochemistry; type 2 water for buffers and chemical analysis; or type 3 water for rinsing glassware and other general laboratory needs, our laboratory water purification systems make it easier than ever to keep custom-purified laboratory water at your fingertips.
Work with our industry experts to find a laboratory water purification system right for creating the suitable resistivity, conductivity, and total organic carbon for your facility. Our systems use a combination of reverse osmosis, electrodeionization, ion exchange, ultraviolet radiation, and carbon filtration for decontaminating your tap water until it’s appropriate for your laboratory’s needs.
SAMCO’s custom-engineered laboratory water purification systems can help your facility remove:
If you’re like many of the customers we’ve had in the past who seek laboratory water purification systems solutions, you may be asking the following:
- How do we remove colloidal silica from our laboratory water?
- What’s the best way to reduce sodium levels in our laboratory water?
- The total organic carbon level in our laboratory water is high. How do we reduce it?
- How do we reduce the levels of chloride in our laboratory water?
- We have bacteria in our laboratory water. How do we get rid of it?
- What are the reagent water standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and how do we meet them?
- What are the reagent water standards set by the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute – Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water (CLSI-CLRW) and how do we meet them?
- What are the reagent water standards set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and how do we meet them?
- What are the reagent water standards set by the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) and how do we meet them?
- Do I need a central system, point-of-use, or both?
Still have questions?
We’re ready to help. Contact us to set up an immediate call with one of our engineers.