With increasing environmental and economic pressures on the treatment and utilization of wastewater, it’s more important than ever to be resourceful. Whether you’re looking to treat brine, mine drainage, cooling tower blowdown, fracking flowback, produced water, or tailings water, SAMCO can help you economically meet municipal regulations or help you properly treat your wastewater for reuse.
If you’re like many of the customers we’ve had in the past who seek wastewater treatment solutions, you may be asking the following:
- How do we meet our local POTW discharge requirements?
- Our discharge water doesn’t meet EPA discharge requirements. How do we clean it?
- What is the most efficient way to meet our wastewater SPDES permit discharge requirements?
- We own and operate a food plant. How do we lower our BOD to meet discharge regulations for the city POTW and lower our surcharge rates?
- What is the most economical way to remove oil and grease from our plant’s wastewater?
When SAMCO might not be a good fit:
At SAMCO, although we can generally customize a solution for most of the organizations that approach us, we also understand we’re not necessarily the best fit for everyone. For example, if you are looking to source standardized, off-the-shelf components, SAMCO might not be the right answer for you. The reason for this is because over the years, we have seen time and time again that custom projects involve many integrating technologies, therefore individual stock components are not typically the ideal solution for this type of need. That being said, if you’re wondering whether or not SAMCO may be a good fit for your situation, simply contact us today to discuss.
Still have questions? We’re ready to help. Contact us to set up an immediate call with one of our engineers.