Hydra-Shoc® technology is ideal for treating aqueous solutions with high flow rates and low amounts of solids. Ideal for light polishing and solids removal, Hydra-Shoc® filtration is useful in treating various types of feedwater, brine solutions, raw water, wastewater, and other applications in the chemical, chlor-alkaki, and food and beverage industries. The membranes filter solids down to a 1 micron level and are ideal for brine pretreatment and harsh chemical environments.
- Small footprint
- Filters down to one micron
- Can be used to filter chemical streams
- Minimum volume of backwash water
- With various additives can take out non-compressive materials (such as wax)
- High-yield recovery
- Comes with different compatibility materials for various types of feed streams
- Designed more for polishing
- Low to moderate solids loading
Still have questions? Contact us today to find out if this filtration technology is right for you.