The AMBERPACK SANDWICH™ polishing system is a unique system that uses anion and cation resins that are separated by a nozzle plate and situated in a dual chamber configuration. Having the capacity to hold twice the amount of resin that a mixed bed system can, and with a much smaller footprint, this efficient polishing system can produce a high-quality fluid stream comparable a traditional mixed bed system, while occupying half the space. Ideal for treating low-salinity water, this polishing system also eliminates cross-contamination because the resins are not mixed, and the frequency of regeneration is greatly reduced.
- Smaller footprint
- Efficient removal of sodium and silica
- Little water consumed during generation
- Can use 2 or 3 chambers (cation, anion, cation for higher quality)
- Lower sodium leakages
- Can handle high variations in feedwater chemistry
- Proven, long operating history
- Chemical feed storage tanks and chemicals required
- Neutralization process required
- Must be filtered to low articles prior
To find out if the AMBERPACK SANDWICH™ system meets your polishing needs, contact SAMCO to speak to an engineer.